New Photoshoot part II

Hi everyone! I posted few days ago the great work of the staff - photographer, hairstylist and makeup artist - in the recent fabulous photo shoot. I have few more pictures that have just been revealed, including backstage pictures which have been put together in a very nice collage, therefore I thought to share them with you! Hope you might like them as much as I do!  

I love these pictures particularly due to the black&white setting; I love old-fashioned pictures! In my view they have a charm that colour images do not have despite being also very good-quality pictures.








I also like a lot these two colour images: they really express my natural beauty...which is something for which I go crazy when I come across professionals pictures! Everything is kept intentionally simple: simple hair style, clothing, make-up! I simply love it! 





Lastly I will show you my backstage pictures and how much fun I had during the shoot! I enjoy posing and modelling more in general, but when it comes to the moment prior to the click of the camera I start laughing, and well, to be honest if the photographer is very likeable and funny with a very good sense of humour (such as in this case), that does not help! Everybody on the set is laughing! It creates such a loveable atmosphere and a cheerful day! 




I take the chance to thank again everybody on the set that day and to greet you all guys! 
Cheers! 

2 commenti:

  1. Wow belle foto e bel blog nuova follower...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao Mery! Grazie mille, mi fa molto piacere che ti piacciano! Non è da molto che sono una fashion blogger, ma è da una vita che coltivo la passione per la moda, quindi il mio impegno online decisamente rispecchia quello nella vita di tutti i giorni. Spero continuerai a seguirmi, ciao! ❤

    RispondiElimina