MIU MIU BAG

MaxCleavage.com Generic Banner 728x90

I have recently been given a MIU MIU clutch, and I think it is gorgeous! I adore it for its simple design which at the same time is very girly and for the pink colour, to be more detailed it is an ancient pink colour enriched by golden hardware and two ribbons at the sides. Overall, a very classy bag.

I am so enthusiastic about this new article that I wanted to talk to you about it and to show you a very nice everyday casual outfit that perfectly combines with this high fashioned bag.

This is the wonderful and super chic bag I am referring to ( click on the picture to enlarge it ):





This is the outfit that goes well with the MIU MIU Bag:




The other amazing item I used in this OOTD is the Silver and Pink MK (Micheal Kors) watch. To know more about it (price included) check the link down below:

 

I really feel I have to apologise for the light of these picture, which by the way I took with my iPhone because I was lacking of my professional camera. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento