Mirrored Sunglasses



Click the link below to find out more:


Probably you don't know it yet, but another accessory I particularly love are sunglasses. They are an essential accessory in our wardrobeand we definitely should not leave our home without them. Especially when it comes to going out in summer period, I would hardly suggest you to leave the house preferably without makeup but absolutely not without your favourite sunglasses ! 
Maybe you did not noticed it yet... However, according to my perspective, choosing the right sunglasses is a very important task for to reasons: 1) your external look (if you pick up the wrong glasses they might not enhance your distinctive traits) , 2) the health of your eyes, especially when during summer months the sun is particularly strong is of the utmost importance to protect them from solar rays!

About a month ago I bought a new pair of mirrored glasses. I already had one and I liked them so much that I decided to buy another pair, just to make provisions, you know.... as summer is getting proximate... 
Therefore girls, if you don't have yet a pair of mirror-like sunglasses it is time to start organising and preparing for this summer holidays! 

Mirrored glasses are a current fashion. Many are the fashionistas and celebrities wearing these lenses in a super chic manner. The mirrored-like lenses can be of different colours including grey, orange, green and blue, therefore it is undeniable that this trend is definitely for the most daring and for those who really want to be different. It doesn't matter if you use these sunglasses for casual attire or for more formal occasionsin any of these circumstances, they will make you look IN.

Here below I am wearing my new Spektre green mirrored sunglasses. Spektre is a Milan-based sunglasses brand since 2009 whose aim is that of sharing a product entirely thought, designed and handmade in Italy.


Ohh and I also bought a blue one! Love them!




Here below some pictures with ideas on how to wear this trend:









1 commento:

  1. Which brand is the white jacket with black strips womans sun glasses? I love it.

    RispondiElimina