M.A.C. Cosmetic nail polish review


Hi everyone! I have been quite busy lately with work and my fashion commitments, however, I had time for a little shopping and I ended up in a M.A.C. store and bought a quite expensive new pink nail polish. Certainly I couldn't miss a pink nail polish in theme with my brand "Ferrari Chic"! ☺

The product in question is a M.A.C. Laquer Nail Polish called Saint Germain.

I was actually looking for a very feminine good pink colour and this really responded to my needs. I have to admit that putting it was fairly easy, however, with only one coat I felt like it was not enough, thus I went on putting two coats and I liked the result. 

Once I put the two layers it dried extremely quickly compared to other nail polishes in my possess. I was very satisfied in the end with the final professional look of my nails: such a very nice finish.
In my opinion the formula has demonstrated being good since now it is a couple of days I am wearing it and it still looks perfect and you can check it from my pictures below...




In summary: 

Pros: 
• unique nice colour
• easy to apply
• nail polish dries very fast

Cons:
• pretty pricey
• it gets more than one coat to make it look at best 

Conclusion:
I don't mind spending a little bit of more money and putting on several coats since it dries very fast and this colour is very bright, intense and unique. Exactly what I had in mind for my hands...a colour reflecting my FC brand, my feminine and girly look and personality. 

I am very happy with this article and I will definitely be purchasing more MAC nail polishes in the future! 

ps: in some M.A.C. nail polishes reviews I have been reading about chipping. This product in particular has proved to me the contrary!

I would highly recommend it!!!


To know more about the product in question click down below (you can find it here at good prices):

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento