New shooting

I have been asked to do a new project during the past week and upon agreement we finally did the collaboration and this is the successful result!











On the photoshoot I had the opportunity to meet real professionals: the hair stylist, the makeup artist and the photographer have all been amazing! I would really like to have them always with me, to be at the top in every single day of my life.

Looking at these amazing shoots I am recalling how much fun I had doing them, and how many times I ended up laughing with the staff! 
These are not only wonderful people - likeable and at the same time very professional -  they are also 'magicians' ; they have been able to take out the best of me in such a beutiful and  natural way. Thank you very much!
Hope you guys like this amazing photo shoot as much as I do! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento