A true passion for shoes

I don't know about you girls, probably many of you go crazy for bags or rather for jewellery, but for what concerns me....I am a total shoe-addicted! 
I love all the shoes: flats, heels, wedges, pumps, boots, sandals... and to be really honest with you my wardrobe is basically made out of only shoes!! haha
There are some classics for which my love will never end, among them:


However, many other brand shoes have conquered a place in my heart: Tory Burch, Alexander Wang, Gucci, Manolo Blahnik, Louis Vuitton ...just to name a few. Generally speaking my biggest passion is for pumps, because they help to enhance your beauty making you look taller and sexier! 

In terms of sporty shoes, these below are some of my favourite shoes:


In summer time I mostly wear sandals, flats or simply very cheap flip flops to go to the beach. At night, however, I go out and have fun wearing gorgeous heels, of course! ☺ 


Thousands shoes I have and thousands more I want to have! It is an universe of shoes for me! hahaha Besides, it is known that "the best outfit is not complete without the best pair of shoes"! And this is so true!! If you choose the wrong shoe you can mess up an entire look! The shoes are definitely the most important part of a clothing: the cherry on the cake! 

To stay on the topic check out this link where you can find brand shoes at affordable prices for really good deals! Let me know if you find something...



Among the brands:



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento