Saudi Arabian style

bambino 728x90

Hi, my dear super-chic friends! It's a while I have not been posting new outfits and look for you and the reason is that I had some problems at my internet connection that fortunately have finally been solved... To celebrate with all of you this occasion I decided to show you a very special dress, coming directly from Saudi Arabia, which according to me, it's absolutely fabulous. What do you think about it?! Fashionable, sexy, classy and elegant,perfect for a day party and even for the night! Have a look at it!
Ciao miei cari amici super-chic! E' da un po' che non posto nuovi outfits e look per voi e la ragione è che ho avuto dei problemi con la mia connessione internet che fortunatamente sono stati finalmente risolti...Per celebrare con tutti voi questa occaisone ho deciso di mostrarvi un vestito molto speciale, che viene direttamente dall'Arabia Saudita, che a mio parere è assolutamente meraviglioso. Che cosa ne pensate?! E' fashion, sexy, di classe ed elegante, perfetto per un party di giorno e persino per la sera! Dategli un'occhiata!








2 commenti:

  1. Es un vestido distinto, me gusta!! Besos.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gracias tesoro! Si es un vestido muy particular ^__* Feliz por saber que te gusta ^__^

    RispondiElimina