Stay fit with me!

Hi guys, one question: how do you keep in shape?
I don't know about you, but I am a real sportswoman and I do love doing sport.
I go to the gym about 3 times per week and, after years of competitiveness, I keep on doing tennis training at least a couple of times and in the weekends, whenever I can, I try to subscribe and take part in some tennis tournaments.
Additionally, I love skiing, snowboarding and surfing.
Today I wanted to spend some quality time in the company of my sister riding a bike, and obviously I could not avoid to get myself noticed  
For this lovely sunny day a fluorescent clothing with fuchsia espadrillas attached (a must for this summer season) has proved to be a perfect combination!
Let me know guys what is the sport you like the most and how you like to spend your time with your closest friend! A très-chic kiss! 
Ciao ragazze/i,una domanda: ma voi come vi mantenete in forma?
Non so voi, ma io sono una ragazza molto sportiva e mi piace molto praticare sport. 
Vado in palestra almeno 3 volte la settimana e, dopo anni di agonismo, continuo ad allenarmi a tennis almeno un paio di volte e nel week-end, quando posso, provo ad iscrivermi e partecipare a qualche torneo di tennis.
Inoltre, mi piace sciare, andare sullo snowboard e praticare surf.
Oggi ho voluto trascorre un po' di tempo di qualità in compagnia di mia sorella andando in bicicletta ed ovviamente non potevo non farmi notare ツ 
Per questa bella giornata di sole un abbigliamento fluo con annesse espadrillas fuchsia (il must di questa estate) si è dimostrato un accostamento azzeccatissimo!
Fatemi sapere voi qual'è lo sport che più vi piace e come vi piace trascorre il tempo con gli amici più cari! Un bacio chiccoso! 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento