Out with friends








Hi guys! I want to share with you last night's OOTD when I went out with some friends of mine. Despite it was such a cold night I did not give up a pair of shorts despite I knew it was kind of risky because when it gets extremely cold you have no other option than to freeze your legs (which is good for circulation though..hahaha ..joking)
However, with the "smart move" of wearing a 40 denier stockings, I matched my bright shorts with a feminine black blouse with see-through sleeves who noticeably combine very well with my black clutch.

What it is really fundamental in this outfit - as it is for most of any respectable look - are the accessories! Look at how two long necklaces ( of different lengths) enrich the look!
So here it is, hope you'll like it! Cheers!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento