CARNIVAL: Dressed like a man

Hello guys! I just spent a great Tuesday!
Carnival has, in fact, just begun and we are in the middle of its celebration! 
I've always wanted to try to change gender for a pair of hours and that is why this year I went for a manly look, trying to recreate every detail, such as the moustache for example.
What do you think about it? Do I look like a man?

It has been really fun for me creating this look, and I grant you that avoiding to spend a lot of money you will be able to recreate a similar one too! Whether it is for a costume party, carnival or any other even you won't pass unnoticed with this costume idea! 
Besides, it is very sexy and I promise you you won't lose your sex appeal, on the contrary, you can still maintain you femininity!     
Happy Carnival to everyone!

Ps: the Carnival I'm taking part in is the Viareggio's Carnival, in my opinion one of the most entertaining carnivals ever!
If you wish to know more about it check it out here and who knows? I might see you there! 
Cheers! 






For everybody who might be interested to know more about my past carnival ideas I post here below a quick summary of my past customs. Hope you might like them! 



Lacking a carnival costume or eager to buy a new one? Check out the link below:


logo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento