What I bought yesterday: the Gucci bag

Hi guys! In this outfit I really wanted to show off my recent purchase: the Gucci bag. I love this model since it's one of the classics and I propose you an OOTD that combines well with this wonderful bag!



Have a look at the accessories of this look!
 And here it is my simple make up: a blue eyeliner. Yes I know, very simple, maybe too simple for some of you but the message I want to spread with this poor touch of makeup is that "we are young and beautiful naturally therefore it is not necessary to wear kilos of makeup to look chic and neat"!

Make up just hast to help us emphasising our natural beauty!

Ps: I'll post tomorrow the look of tonight! 
Happy new year 2013! Stay tuned! 
White Sweater: Zara
Jacket: Benetton
Trouser: Fornarina
Shoes: no brand
Bag: Gucci (this model here)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento