Christmas Day


Finally Christmas: I adore Christmas atmosphere! 
Today I'll post for you guys my OOTD as well as my sister's since we have two different styles.


I opted for a neutral look enriched with a red blazer to recall christmas atmosphere.


My sister, instead, wanted to contrast the natal red colour with an outfit which prime colour is electric blue, a trend nowadays. Then, to add a little bit of wit and to celebrate this day within family she added a pump of red colour wearing a nice christmas hat.






Here are some pictures of us two and of our different looks.
We hope you enjoyed this day as much as we did! 
Happy Christmas!!



MARTINA:
Blazer: Zara
Blouse: NO BRAND
Skirt: Bershka
Boots: NO BRAND

ROBERTA:
Dress: Asos
Shoes: Primadonna

2 commenti:

  1. beautiful pictures girls!!!!! like it!! kisses http://anitce.blogspot.com/2012/12/its-rainy-day.html

    RispondiElimina