The Skull: sporty and/or elegant.

The skull trend has been around for all of 2012 and will be seen going into 2013 too. 
The most famous skull print was created by Alexander Mcqueen on his scarfs which were seen on almost every celebrity in Hollywood, then the skull print ended up everywhere; t-shirts, bags...
While before wearing skulls used to be considered a dark, morbid, gothic style. Now, the skull can be anywhere from creepy to cute and can even be added on top of an evening dress.
Here just for you guys I want to give you two ideas of a "skull OOTD"; the first one sporty, the second one elegant.
Hope you like it! 
















2 commenti:

  1. veyr cute look! I'm not even sure if I love wore the sculled outfit or the vampy black and white! you rock!

    Your style is very pretty! I'm supporting by becoming your follower!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Lyosha, glad you like it! I'll do my best to let you find on my blog outfit for any occasion! ^__*

      Elimina