Fashion styling&editing


I completed my studies with a certificate in accounting and tourist afterwards I've been catapulted into the world of work as management of yachts.
Fashion was always been a great passion for me and one of my biggest hobby. 
It amuses me, without me to do any hard work.
I wanted grow up , create outfits "do it yourself" was not the best way to get noticed, have created a blog does not warrant that it is a competent person. 
So, after sending several resumes, I was accepted to attend a course in "Fashion styling & editing"
a limited number of Eidos Communication at the headquarters in Rome.
I was amazed and enthusiastic.
I'm sure I will learn so much and are equally sure that, once concluded this master, this "piece of paper" I will ensure a precise location in the vast field of fashion.
Hoping to learn later also to you all this new notion that I'm going to study.
Ps. Rome is always fantastic.
A hug to everyone
The Marty of Ferrarichicblog
Ho concluso gli studi con un diploma in ragioneria turistica e successivamente mi sono catapultata nel mondo del lavoro come management di yacht. La moda e' sempre stata una mia grande passione e uno dei miei più grandi hobby. Mi diverte, senza che io faccia alcuna fatica. 
Ho voluto innovarmi, creare outfits "fai da te" non era la maniera migliore per farmi notare, avere creato un blog non garantisce che io sia una persona competente. Così, dopo aver mandato diversi curriculum, sono stata accettata per frequentare un corso in "Fashion styling&editing"
a numero chiuso presso la sede Eidos Communication di Roma.
Ero sbalordita ed entusiasta.
Sono sicura che imparerò tanto e sono altrettanto sicura che, una volta concluso questo master, questo "pezzo di carta" mi garantirà una posizione precisa nel vasto campo della moda.
Sperando successivamente di far apprendere anche a voi tutte queste nuove nozione che andrò a studiare.
Ps. Roma rimane sempre e comunque fantastica.
Un abbraccio a tutti 
La Marty di Ferrarichicblog.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento