Cote d'Azur


Hi my friends!
How is doing this summer 2013?
I am having way to travel a lot, I am continuing my studies in Rome and last week I went a few days in the beautiful French coast; precisely in Cannes.
Here is carried out every year in the month of May, the film festival.
Why they chose this city? Because it guarantees a formidable coverage by the media.
At this festival ensure their presence many international stars, which display themselves in all their beauty on the "Red Carpet" entrance of the building.
Unfortunately, I arrived late.
I only got to see the red carpet without any celebrity.
But no, what i saying?
The celebrity in this case, was me! ;)

Ciao amiche! Come sta proseguendo questa estate 2013?
Io sto avendo modo di poter viaggiare parecchio, sto continuando i miei studi a Roma e la scorsa settimana sono andata qualche giorno nella bellissima costa francese, precisamente a
Cannes. 
Qui viene svolto ogni anno, nel mese di Maggio, il festival cinematografico. 
Il perché hanno scelto proprio questa città? Perché garantisce una formidabile copertura da parte dei media. 
A questo festival garantiscono la loro presenza molte star internazionali, che si mostrano in tutta la loro bellezza sul "Red carpet" dell'ingresso dello stabile.
Purtroppo sono arrivata in ritardo. 
Ho solo avuto modo di vedere il tappeto rosso senza alcuna celebrità.
Ma no, cosa dico? 
La celebrità in questo caso, ero io! ;)








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento